According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the controller has an obligation to inform the data subjects in a clear manner. This policy meets the information requirement.
1. CompanySimply Jo (Business-ID: FI21875236)
Topeliuksenkatu 10 A 15
040 812 55 94
2. Data subjectsSimply Jo's customers and their employees.
3. Criteria for keeping the register and its purposePersonal data is processed on the basis of customer relationship.
Use of personal data processing and register
Personal data is processed only for predefined purposes:
- Carrying out projects and maintenance work
- Support services
- Managing customer relationships
- Provision of services
- Billing / Financial Management
4. Personal data stored in the registerThe customer register contains the following information:
- Contact name, phone, email
- Company address information, phone, e-mail
- Billing information, business ID, e-invoice account
- User IDs and passwords for a website, email, web hosting, and other tasks
- Employees and possibly their user names
- Order History
5. Regular sources of informationAll personal information is collected directly from the customer himself.
6. Rightful data transferAs a rule, information is not transferred outside of Simply Jo for marketing purposes.
Personal data is only transferred to partner companies if the project/work requires this kind of transaction. These companies must comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Regulation. We have ensured that all of our service providers comply with the privacy laws.
7. Duration of data processingIn general, personal data is processed as long as the customer relationship is active.
8. Data subject's rightsThe data subject has the following rights, which he may use by sending a request to the following address: Simply Jo, Topeliuksenkatu 10 A 15, 00250 Helsinki or email@example.com.
Right to inspect
The data subject may inspect the personal data we have stored.
Right to correct
The data subject may request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete data stored in the registry.
Right to oppose
A data subject may oppose the processing of personal data if he / she feels that personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Right to restrict
The data subject has the right to restrict the use of their data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to be forgotten
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of data if data processing is not necessary.
It should be noted that the controller is obliged to keep the accounting records in accordance with the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10) for a period of time (10 years). Therefore, accounting records can not be removed before the deadline expires.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data is based solely on consent, and not customer-based, the data subject may withdraw their consent at any time.
Right to limit processing
The data subject has the right to demand that we limit the processing of controversial data until the matter is resolved.
Right to appeal
The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if he or she feels that we are in violation of our personal data when processing the applicable data protection legislation. Contact details of the Data Protection Supervisor: www.tietosuoja.fi/en/index/yhteystiedot.html
9. Data processorsThe data controller and companies in its service may process personal data.
We may also outsource the processing of personal data to Simply Jo's partners or subcontractors, thereby guaranteeing that personal data will be processed in accordance with current data protection legislation and otherwise appropriately.
10. Transfer of information outside of EUIn general, we will not transfer information outside the EU or the European Economic Area. However, if personal data is to be transferred outside of the EU and the EEA, we will ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data, by agreeing on the confidentiality and processing of personal data as required by law.
11. Automatic decision-making and profilingWe do not use data for automated decision making or profiling.